Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Light, bright, and welcoming, The Otter pub is the perfect place to eat out in Newbridge. Bring the whole family and get stuck into a generous menu of pub classics, plus a specials board that changes regularly. With a varied children’s menu and an outdoor children’s play area, we’re a true family-friendly place—and with all main meals served two for one, seven days a week, you can treat them whenever you fancy it!
Our children’s menu is bright, varied, and full of healthy bits. Let the little ones build their own dinner, or enjoy a mini version of a classic pub dinner.
For the adults, we’ve got a menu that mixes all the best bits of traditional pub grub with some clever modern twists. Counting calories? No worries. We offer ‘Being Good’ versions of favourite pub dishes, and you’ll also find healthy options on the specials board.
If you’ve got room, get adventurous with your pudding selection. We’ve got great options hot and cold! Don’t worry if your eyes are bigger than your tummy: we’ll happily box up your pud to go.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus